Paul has worked in the engineering industry for 30 years in both the public and private sectors in England and Ireland. He brings this problem solving, pragmatism and creative thinking to his coaching practice.
Paul is highly qualified coach who excels in the training workshop environment. He brings warmth, energy and fun to his training sessions. Fully aware that transformation takes place when the candidates are fully involved, the coaching and learning environment that Paul creates is never less than engaging. Paul’s particular passion is to help stretched executives to develop resilience and natural self-care habits to enable them to perform at their best in demanding situations. His approach includes the whole person – because it is the whole person who shows up to work. Paul knows how to guide people into their own particular path of well being given their personality, experience and skills.
Paul has an Advanced Diploma in Personal, Executive Coaching and Life Coaching and an Advanced Diploma in Mental Health and Well Being Coaching. He also has a Diploma in Spiritual Direction. He is a certified Jess practitioner and accredited to use the Roche Martin 360 Emotional Capital Report.
- B Eng(1st Hons) Civil Engineering
- Diploma Highway and Geotechnical Engineering
- Diploma Spiritual Direction
- Advanced Diploma in Personal , Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Mental Health and Well Being Coaching
- Accredited Member of EMCC
- Accredited 360 Emotional Capital Report Practitioner
- Accredited Jess Practitioner
Shelley Crawford is an Executive, Life, Performance and Wellbeing Coach, Ergonomist (Human Factors) and Leadership Resilience Facilitator. Her core background is in Organisational Psychology. She specializes in Leadership, Resilience and Communication in particular Conflict Management, Performance and Development and Individual and Corporate Wellbeing. Shelley’s passion is assisting people to realize their fullest potential, maximizing their skills and talents to achieve their goals – particularly in diverse and culturally different environments. Shelley has developed the ground breaking Jess™ suite of Resilience Building tools used by Happyworks. For more information please click Jess™
Experience of Global clients include: Euros Global Leadership, USA; CIT, Cork; Enterprise Ireland, Rep. of Ireland; Aspen Pharma, South Africa & Ireland; Dept. Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation, Ireland; TOP Oil, Ireland & UK; EAP, Ireland; CareCall, UK; SAP, Ireland; Apple, Ireland; GIBS, South Africa; DAA, Ireland; Health Services Executive, Ireland; Lilly, Ireland; QQA, Bahrain; ESB, Ireland; Independent Institute of Education, South Africa; University College Cork, Ireland; RCSI, Dublin, Ireland & Bahrain; AdvTech Ltd, South Africa.
Over the past 20 years, Shelley has coached executive and management clients through crucial communication (conflict management) and human factors performance issues, employee secondments, diversity in organisations, resilience-building and stress management. She has designed and delivered wellbeing & leadership development programmes for companies in government, corporate and higher education institutions in Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Bahrain. Her work has involved extensive travel in Europe, Africa and the USA.
- MSc. in Health Ergonomics (Human Factors), University of Derby, United Kingdom
- Advanced Diploma in Personal, Leadership & Executive Coaching (EMCC)
- Advanced Diploma in Mental Health and Wellbeing Coaching, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- BCom.(Hons) in Industrial & Organisational Psychology, Unisa, South Africa
- PGDip. in Project Management, CIBM, South Africa
- PGDip. in Human Resource Management, SAIMS, South Africa
- Teaching Licentiate in Speech and Drama, Unisa, South Africa
Coach Training, Certification & Assessments
- Accreditation Assessor: European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Coaching Supervisor European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Psychometrics Certificate Test User – Ability and Personality: British Psychological Society
- Specialist Training and Evaluation: Quality & Qualifications Ireland
- Certified Corporate Wellness Coach: Spencer Institute, USA
- Transformational Leadership Coaching: CHC, UK